OverviewLinkforce Engineering Project Administrator Temporay in Port Hedland WA
Branch Port Hedland WA AU
Port Hedland WA
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for various administrative functions supporting the operations of the Fabrication Workshop and assist…
Due to continued growth an opportunity now exists for experienced Project Administrator at our Port Hedland Workshop.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for various administrative functions supporting the operations of the Fabrication Workshop and assist with estimating, drafting tenders, scheduling and logistics.
The hours of work will be 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, some weekend work may be required at peak times. This a casual position with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
What do I need?
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Administrator for a Fabrication workshop;
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to manage conflicting deadlines;
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Experience using PRONTO Financial system highly advantageous;
- High level assistant / coordination experience preferable; and
- Mining experience preferable though essential
What will I do?
- Undertaking day to day office administration support functions;
- Assisting with tenders, scheduling and logistics;
- Formatting and creating documents for tenders and project execution;
- Assist with project coordination and quality assurance;
- Assisting in compiling monthly management reports;
- Accounts and invoicing;
- Attending client and senior management meetings with the Workshop Manager; and
- Other administration duties as required.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Port Hedland, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21