OverviewLinkforce Engineering Kalgoorlie Poly Welders Contract in Kalgoorlie WA
Branch Kalgoorlie WA AU
Kalgoorlie Poly Welders
Our Shutdown and Project Division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including shutdown repairs, fixed plant maintenance and upgrade, fabrication and…
Our Shutdown and Project Division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including shutdown repairs, fixed plant maintenance and upgrade, fabrication and erection, and structural remediation. As a major shutdown service provider to the Mining Industry, we complete a high volume of FIFO shutdown and maintenance work across a variety of mining sites in WA.
We are currently seeking experienced Kalgoorlie based Poly Welders who have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
What do I need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Linkforce Engineering
- Living locally to Kalgoorlie
- Butt and/or Electrofusion Welding Certificates (or relevant experience)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Confined Space RIIOHS202D
- Working at Heights RIIOHS204A
- National Police Clearance
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
- The ability to pass weld test
- High Risk Work Car (LF,DG,WP or similar)
- Extrusion welding experience
- Metal welding experience
Why work for Linkforce?
- Consistent supply of ongoing shutdown and maintenance work
- Gain industry based training and qualifications
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast paced and diverse work
What will I do?
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant
- Shutdown and maintenance general duties
- Work in various size crews to achieve quality outcomes
- Assist in all other duties as required while onsite
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Kalgoorlie, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24