OverviewLink Oil and Gas Professionals Pipeline & URF TA1 Contract in Perth WA
Link Oil and Gas Professionals
Branch Perth WA AU
Pipeline & URF TA1
Pipeline, flowline, riser and umbilical manufacturing processes. Coating and insulation manufacturing and application processes. About the Role:….
About the Role:
The highest Technical Authority for the Pipeline and URF discipline across the Project and all future Australia projects, through all stages of the facilities including design, procurement, fabrication, construction, installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and decommissioning.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Set and maintain Standards and Specifications for the Pipeline and URF discipline.
- Support the technical integrity management and assurance processes.
- Provide assurance to the Technical Director on the health of the Pipeline and URF discipline across the Project and all future Australia projects during all project stages.
- Review and approve technical deviations to standards and specifications that require TA-1 sign off within their respective discipline. Capture any required improvements to standards & specifications (including from TQD’s) and include in future updates as required.
- Assist in identifying risks and implement agreed mitigation measures as required, within the Pipelines and URF discipline.
- Ensure technical risks are understood and addressed effectively, within the Pipelines and URF discipline.
- Tertiary Engineering Degree
- Principal engineer/discipline head level.
- Chartered/registered engineer or equivalent.
- Over 20 years relevant experience, with detailed knowledge of the Pipelines and URF discipline within similar large scale Upstream (offshore) and Downstream LNG (onshore) Greenfield projects. Pipelines experience to include offshore, beach crossings and onshore pipelines up to and including slug catcher.
- Pipeline, flowline, riser and umbilical manufacturing processes
- Coating and insulation manufacturing and application processes
- Installation of pipelines and URF using the range of vessels/techniques available in the market place
Candidates with suitable experience and skills can submit a CV by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button and following the prompts. Please note we will contact suitable applicants.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14