OverviewLink Group Transition PMO Analyst Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Transition PMO Analyst
Melbourne VIC 3000
Open to travel interstate on work assignments on occasions. Transition PMO Analyst….
Transition PMO Analyst ( MEL001V1 ) Link Group
is one of Australia’s leading share registry and fund administration specialists. As innovators within the superannuation and pensions industry, we have introduced streamlined systems for trustees, employers and members, and taking a proactive role in helping Australians grow their retirement savings.
We currently have a great opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join our team in our Rhodes office.
Purpose of Role
Working within the Transition PMO team, this PMO Analyst is an integral member of the overall project team involved in projects of high strategic importance to the organisation, with varying degrees of complexity, risk, organisational impact, political sensitivity and/or media exposure. Within this position, the candidate will play a key role by providing business benefits through supporting program and project managers, reporting and analysis of project & program metrics and improving project and program manager processes and tools.
- Prepare governance reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas and minutes, and maintain logs and registers.
- Proactively maintain a current awareness of the project activities and status.
- Actively support, facilitate and manage key program and project governance processes such as issues and risks, project change and dependencies
- Support the process of resource management across the team by ensuring accurate and timely information are captured in the resource management tool
- Support the Program Scheduler in managing the project schedule template and where required, assist project managers in developing and updating their project schedules
- Adherence to Link Group Project Methodology and continual Process Improvement.
- Support corporate specific project management methodology, tools and processes in accordance with the project delivery team.
- Ensure project management tools and repositories support the accurate capture and reporting of project metric information.
- Communication – Accurately and clearly convey timely information and ideas, using a style and manner of presentation appropriate to the target audience
- Provide administrative support to the Program/Project team
- Other accountabilities as directed by the Transition PMO Manager
The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time-to-time based on business needs.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Essential Skills, Capabilities and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in similar roles within project or program environments · Proficient in MS Project and MS Office Suite of products.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of PMBoK project methodology
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to deliver results on time and to an excellent quality standard
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Proven ability to liaise with a large number of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver quality outcomes to the customer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to record accurate meeting minutes on the fly
- Experience in the Superannuation industry will be well regarded
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to operate in an environment of uncertainty and incomplete information and make well-reasoned decisions.
- Research, analysis and decision making – comprehensive reaching, analysing and summarising of information, making sense of large amounts of information and complex situations and getting to the heart of the problem.
- Writing of clear concise reports.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Open to travel interstate on work assignments on occasions
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this job.
Primary Location : Melbourne – Collins Square
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24