OverviewLink Group Fund Accountant Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Sydney NSW 2000
At least 2 years’ experience as a Fund Accountant gained from a Custodian or Fund Management environment. Working on managed funds, private equity funds and…
Fund Accountant ( SYD001DG ) About us
Link Group is one of Australia’s leading fund administration and share registry specialists. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients’ needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
White Outsourcing is a specialist provider of outsourced middle and back office administration, fund accounting services and custodial services to a range of fund managers, as well as providing quality outsourced accounting services to a range of clients in the financial services sector.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to join our White Outsourcing division. Working in a team of 5, you will provide accounting services to our clients; prepare reports and preparation of unit pricing reports.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly unit prices
- Updating of the general ledger / unit pricing system and supporting work papers within strict reporting deadlines
- Client reporting and invoicing
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Working on managed funds, private equity funds and listed investment companies, whilst liaising with clients, auditors and other parties
- Tax work including the preparation of distributable income calculations, withholding tax and BAS/IAS
The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time-to-time based on business needs.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Fund Accountant gained from a Custodian or Fund Management environment
- CA/CPA qualified or partly qualified
- Motivated, ‘hands-on’ person who takes the initiative to deliver results
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as a large portion of the role involves interaction with both internal and external parties
Joining our team
At Link we believe our people are our MOST important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development, competitive salary, staff recognition programs, salary continuance insurance and discounted healthcare.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, apply directly with your CV today via our careers page at www.linkgroup.com
Primary Location : Sydney
Level 12, 680 George Street
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16