OverviewLifestyle Bakery Bread Factory Process Worker Full Time in Pooraka SA
Branch Pooraka SA AU
Bread Factory Process Worker
Pooraka SA 5095
Machine operation, picking and packing, carrying out quality assurance of all products, and general factory cleaning and sanitation processes….
Food Process Workers Required
Lifestyle Bakery is a long established and market leading company, creating and providing a unique selection of high quality gluten free bread and other baked goods. Our Bakery located in Pooraka, SA currently requires several dedicated and motivated Factory Process Workers to join our friendly team of professionals.
On offer is:
- Full Time day or night shift which means 76 hours per fortnight or
- Casual workers with full availability.
For day shifts you will need to be available between 5 am and 9 pm to work scheduled shifts. Full Time night shift starts Sunday 11 pm to 8 am and Monday to Thursdays 9 pm to 5 am or thereabouts.
As a Factory Process Worker you will be expected to participate in: machine operation, picking and packing, carrying out quality assurance of all products, and general factory cleaning and sanitation processes.
To be successful for this position you will need to be enthusiastic, reliable and motivated.
It is essential that you can demonstrate the following:
- food processing experience
- experience working to documented procedures and strictly adhere to product quality standards
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, with or without supervision
- Ability to perform physical work
- Have your own reliable transport
What we expect from you:
- Motivation and flexibility
- Speed: fast paced, meet hourly/daily KPI’s
- Be part of a team
- Focus on workplace safety, food safety and quality, and good food manufacturing practices
- A strong work ethic and take ownership of their actions
- Reliability and punctuality
- Candidates should be physically fit and healthy
What you get:
- Set weekly roster with full time hours for FT positions
- weekly roster for casual employees
- A good, clean working environment
- Opportunity for development
To be considered you MUST have the following:
- Your own reliable transport
- Your own steel capped safety boots
- A strong attitude to hygiene and personal presentation
- A good work history
TO AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE READ BE SURE YOU MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE BEFORE APPLYING. YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE A DRUG &/OR ALCOHOL TEST.
To be considered for the above positions please use the ‘APPLY NOW’ button. Forward your resume AND a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person to join our team.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for this job
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Pooraka, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24