OverviewKlara Cosmetics Account Manager – Internship Internship in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Account Manager – Internship
It will be casual hours but we do want someone to commit to 2-3 days a week. Completed or near completion of a degree in Retail, Sales or Marketing….
Klara Cosmetics is a dynamic, fashion forward Cosmetic’s company experiencing rapid growth. We therefore have the opportunity for a Sales intern to assist with the day to day running of our Sales department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the beauty industry who has been through tremendous growth in recent years and has even more on the horizon through new markets and products.
In this role the Account Manager will build and nurture strong relationships with partners to not only increase sales products but also ensure new business against current competitors. Qualified candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication skills and a competitive sales drive. You will take ownership of your work and have a strong interest in developing the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed or near completion of a degree in Retail, Sales or Marketing
- A demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales
- Desire to work in the fast paced sector
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changes in work demands
- Friendly and exceptional interpersonal skills
As an Account Management Intern, you will perform the following duties:
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Maintain target sales
- Management of sales, and relationships with customers.
- Maintain relationships with our existing and future clients.
- Administrative tasks
- Phone Calls
- Customer Service via email and telephone
- Effectively work within a small team environment
- Research and synthesize information
- Document, Record and Process information.
- Communicate results
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This is an experienced based internship where we will give you the opportunity to develop your Marketing & Sales skills. It will be casual hours but we do want someone to commit to 2-3 days a week.
OUR HEAD OFFICE IS BASED IN WILLIAMSTOWN, PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN COMMUTE. If your university requires work experience to credit towards your course then we are very happy to comply with this and sign off completed hours.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21