OverviewK&L Gates Lawyer – Corporate & Transactional (3 – 5 years) Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Lawyer – Corporate & Transactional (3 – 5 years)
We can offer you the opportunity to work autonomously with support and supervision from our great partners. It is hard to answer this succinctly, but in short,…
UNSURPASSED SERVICE. UNIVERSAL EXPERIENCE.
What makes K&L Gates different? Why should you choose us over our competitors? It is hard to answer this succinctly, but in short, we’re not just excellent lawyers and legal professionals – we are also appreciated for our deep commitment to client service.
The benefits our firm offer to clients are unrivalled. We are at the forefront of issues affecting our clients and are focused on providing ground breaking, value-driven solutions to enhance their businesses. The combination of our practice strength, global platform, and unwavering commitment to unsurpassed client service is a true differentiator in the legal services marketplace.
Let us show you what a fully integrated global practice and an unwavering commitment to unsurpassed client service can mean for your career.
Our 3 Perth based corporate partners work on a variety of large and interesting corporate and commercial matters. As one of the most experienced teams in Perth, the team was successful in 2015 and 2016 in being selected as finalists in the Australasian Law Awards for Deal of the Year. They have strong roots in Perth and a long history of working together which has fostered a collaborative and a relaxed work culture.
What does the role involve?
We can offer you the opportunity to work autonomously with support and supervision from our great partners. On a day to day basis you will have the chance to
- act for international and domestic clients from a variety of different industries including technology, investment managers, oil and gas, infrastructure, indigenous enterprises, agribusiness and energy sectors
- advise on a range of corporate and commercial matters including Mergers and Acquisitions (public and private), equity capital markets, project financing and corporate governance and general commercial work
- participate in business development and client relationship activities
- access and work with our global network of lawyers and resources.
We value our culture at K&L Gates and are proud of our friendly and respectful reputation. We are looking for a likeminded individual who in addition to possessing technical excellence and fantastic client service skills are able to work collaboratively in a team to get things done. You should be practical and proactive in your approach in addition to demonstrating strong problem solving skills and work well in a team. You will ideally have over 3 or 4 years’ experience within a commercial law firm, with the ability to work independently when required.
As an Employer of Choice for gender equality we thrive in an inclusive and socially conscious environment that embraces our diversity and takes a holistic approach to the career evolution of all our professionals.
In addition you can expect a variety of benefits including
- salary continuance insurance
- discounted health insurance
- vitality initiatives including gym subsidy. flu shots, endless fruit and great coffee machines (that work most of the time)
- social events – social club and sporting teams
- pro-bono programs and community involvement via our payroll giving program, Global Day of Service and charitable fundraisers
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- purchased annual leave option
- onsite learning and professional development programs including a Management and Professional Excellence curriculum.
Do you like what you see?
We hope this advertisement has encouraged you to apply. To submit an application, please visit our Careers page at www.klgates.com
For more information please contact Tania Brierley, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
For more information about K&L Gates please see our website www.klgates.com
Referrals from agencies not accepted at this time.
K&L Gates reserve the right to close advertising earlier at our discretion.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17