OverviewKingfisher Bay Resort Front Office Manager – KINGFISHER BAY RESORT Contract in Fraser Island QLD
Kingfisher Bay Resort
Branch Fraser Island QLD AU
Front Office Manager – KINGFISHER BAY RESORT
Fraser Island QLD
Services for the Resort. Office services for Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort. Departments, including but not limited to – Housekeeping, Food….
Kingfisher Bay Resort Group incorporates Multi Award winning Kingfisher Bay Resort, Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island Barges, Fraser Explorer Tours and Cool Dingo Tours located on World Heritage listed Fraser Island. We are seeking an experienced Front Office Manager to join our team at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Reporting to the Group General Manager, you will be responsible for the management, coordination and control of all Front office services for the Resort. You will ensure that an exceptional customer focus is being achieved by your team to deliver a memorable guest experience.
About the role:
- Manage, plan and control all front office services for the resort
- Effectively lead the front office team to deliver all front office services for Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Responsibility for staff recruitment, training, appraisals, mentoring and career development
- Ensure at all times a consistent high standard of guest relations is being achieved by your team
- Management of budgets and roster to ensure a cost effective and efficient front office operation
- Regular monthly reporting and involvement in department Manager meeting’s and CARE implementation
- Responsible for property management system, inclusive of investigation and reporting on issues
- Ensure a positive working relationship with other business departments, including but not limited to – Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Touring, Maintenance and Executive team
- Continued review of business processes, systems and procedures, department costs and service levels in order to enhance productivity and performance of the front office department
You will possess:
- Proven experience as a Front Office Manager in a hotel / resort environment, 4 star or higher
- Exceptional previous experience to manage, motivate and empower your team
- A positive individual with a thirst for a new challenge, motivated with a high level of character and charisma
- Possess the passion to drive business and provide personality and flair to the resort
- Previous extensive experience in Hotel operating systems. (Maxial advantageous)
- Manual driver’s license
- Live on island with flexibility in roster depending on business requirements and hotel occupancy
Our promise to you:
- We will reward you with a remuneration package commensurate to your experience and qualifications.
- We will allow you to benefit from staff discounts across hotel operations and tour experiences and will be joining a company who pride themselves on promoting an exceptional nature based eco-tourism experience for guests, whilst placing minimal impact the island environment.
We ensure you are part of a team of hospitality and tourism professional that promotes a CARE philosophy to ALL employees.
- C ommunication – We ensure all team members have the opportunity for regular two way communication regarding their role.
- A cknowledgement – We recognise and reward good work
- R esponsibility – We provide you with training opportunity to succeed in your role
- E xperience – We encourage all team members to experience our products and services across resort and touring opportunities
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fraser Island, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16