OverviewKelly Services Vendor Assurance Coordinator Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Vendor Assurance Coordinator
Knowledge in food microbiology and food safety. Experience in the ready/prepared meals food industry. Degree level qualification in Food Science or related…
This Australian company is a major provider of frozen food products. With a high emphasis on quality systems and a well-established brand this is the perfect position for a Vendor Assurance Coordinator looking for full time contract work with the potential to go permanent.
The company is seeking a Vendor Assurance Coordinator to assist the Quality Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining the system used I the purchase of quality raw materials. You will be liaising with suppliers to ensure specification agreements are met to adequate standard.
– Conducting assessments of raw materials.
– Generate Corrective Action Reports (CAR).
– Liaise with suppliers and maintain the database.
– Developing raw material specification/
– Ensure compliance with all OSH legislation ensuring a safe work environment.
– Ensuring the HACCP programs is managed and programed effectively.
– Ensuring with the required global regulatory approval programs; MSQA, EU, FDA and ISO.
Ideal Skills & Experience
– Degree level qualification in Food Science or related subject.
– Experience in the ready/prepared meals food industry.
– Knowledge in food microbiology and food safety.
– Knowledge of International Food Standards and Quality Management Systems.
– Third party auditing qualification.
– Opportunity to grow your career with a renowned food company.
– Continuous learning environment.
– Opportunity to up skill.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact Chloe Brown on 08 9229 1807 or email [email protected]
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17