OverviewKelly Services Administrator (Contracts) Temporay in Coffs Harbour NSW
Branch Coffs Harbour NSW AU
Coffs Harbour NSW
The successful applicant will/may be required to undergo relevant security and criminal records check prior to appointment….
Kelly Services is searching for a Project Contract Officer to work in Grafton.
They will be satisfying customer enquiries to deliver superior customer service goals without supervision. Part of the role also is providing contract and general administrative support to sustain project/program delivery with competing priorities.
This role will be supporting sound financial management and business practices to ensure robust compliance and governance in a changing environment. The successful candidate will be working with teams to develop and maintain documentation and management systems to deliver robust business outcomes.
- Manage project documents, including filing and archiving, and provide efficient and accurate preparation and maintenance of project management system documents, records and data to ensure record keeping is in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines.
- Provide effective contract administration support services to ensure effective preparation and maintenance of contract documents, correspondence and data and the timely payment of contractors.
- Provide timely and accurate management reports on contract and project performance to assist project teams in achieving project deliverables.
- Provide effective organisation and logistical support to project teams to ensure administrative functions for project meetings, workshops, inspections and events are accomplished.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and assist with day-to-day activities by working closely with the Major Projects team to provide a high level of administrative and clerical support as well as the timely management of purchase orders, invoices, and payments in accordance with the client’s procedures.
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation and use of the clients Contract Management Database (CM21) and Transport Equip by maintaining expertise in the system and providing system administration and support to local users.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of contracts including using database management systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy in computing skills and use of programs in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and corporate financial systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility, set priorities and execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy, to achieve results within strict time constraints.
- Ability to carry out administrative arrangements for meetings, functions and field trips, including preparation and distribution of agendas, briefing notes and taking minutes.
- Demonstrated capability to work effectively in multiple teams with good communication skills and an ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to research information and effectively prepare written reports, memoranda and correspondence.
- It is a pre-requisite that applicants possess a current motor vehicle driver’s license
- The successful applicant will/may be required to undergo relevant security and criminal records check prior to appointment
If this role sounds like you then click ‘ Apply’ and the successful candidates will be contacted via Kelly Services.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17