OverviewKBR HR Business Partner Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner – 1051077 Description KBR, Inc. is a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and…
HR Business Partner – 1051077
KBR, Inc. is a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company serving the hydrocarbons and government services industries. For decades it has been the company that customers turn to for their most challenging assignments. In Australia our Business is focused on providing Engineering and Construction services to key clients in the Government, Transport, Water and Resources Sectors.
Based at our Perth office, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, mobile, HR Business Partner to join the team at KBR.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager Australia you will provide HR Leadership, facilitation and guidance to the Adelaide and Perth offices. You will work closely with senior leaders to align their people strategy and plans with business success. You will also lead group-wide projects, programs and initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- Workforce planning and recruitment
- Bid/proposal support
- Capability development
- Job evaluations and remuneration
- HR reporting and metrics
You are a confident and driven business partner with significant and diverse generalist experience. Your well developed communication and relationship building skills will also be critical to your success. In addition to your naturally pragmatic and flexible approach, you will also possess the following:
- Proactively understanding legal and policy issues which impact the business;
- Build strong working relationships with people leaders and act upon business needs from a divisional and group perspective;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources;
- Experience partnering with the business within an engineering or construction environment desirable;
- Self-motivated, with strong influencing skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Must be fully mobile, to support the needs of the offices and project teams.
Benefits of KBR
KBR is committed to supporting the professional development of our staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths. We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include family-friendly work hours and an optional rostered Friday off each month.
Please click on the apply now button below. For a confidential discussion please contact Jim Cooper on 0427 823 163.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location AU-WA-PERTH
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17