OverviewKaritane Regional Coordinator – Western Region Connecting Carers NSW Temporay in Carramar NSW
Branch Carramar NSW AU
Regional Coordinator – Western Region Connecting Carers NSW
Capacity to travel to various locations within the region. The Karitane Connecting Carers NSW (CCNSW) Program is a Department of Family and Community Services…
The Karitane Connecting Carers NSW (CCNSW) Program is a Department of Family and Community Services funded program under the auspice of Karitane.
The advertised role of Regional Coordinator will be responsible for providing the support, advocacy, training and case management of Foster, Kinship and Relative Carers in the Western Regions of NSW.
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Commission for Children and Young People. For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Commission for Children and Young People Website https://check.kids.nsw.gov.au/
Interested applicants need to contact Karitane directly for an Application Package or alternatively visit our website at: www.karitane.com.au .
This is a fixed term position with funding until 31st December 2017. Job share would be considered.
- Knowledge of Department of Family & Community Service – Out-of-Home Care Sector including demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues related to Foster, Kinship and Relative Carers and an understanding of the needs of children in out-of-home care.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating training sessions.
- Capacity to travel to various locations within the region
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Case Management practices
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Understanding of issues CALDB and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Carramar, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20