OverviewKaritane Regional Coordinator / Education Officer State-wide Connecting Carers NSW Temporay in Carramar NSW
Branch Carramar NSW AU
Regional Coordinator / Education Officer State-wide Connecting Carers NSW
Demonstrated experience in co-coordinating and facilitating training sessions, Experience with online training would be advantageous….
The Karitane Connecting Carers NSW (CCNSW) Program is a Department of Family and Community Services funded program under the auspice of Karitane.
The advertised role of Regional Coordinator/Education officer will be responsible for the development and co-ordination of the service training, information and events calendar across NSW and the promotion of CCNSW as a provider of support and advocacy to foster, kinship and relative carers across NSW as they care for children and Young People in Out of Home Care (OOHC).
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Commission for Children and Young People. For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Commission for Children and Young People Website https://check.kids.nsw.gov.au/
This is a fixed term position with funding until 31st December 2017. Job share would be considered.
Interested applicants need to contact Karitane directly for an Application Package or alternatively visit our website at: www.karitane.com.au .
• Knowledge of Department of Family & Community Service – Out-of-Home Care Sector including demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues related to Foster, Kinship and Relative Carers and an understanding of the needs of children in out-of-home care.
• Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
• Demonstrated experience in co-coordinating and facilitating training sessions, Experience with online training would be advantageous
• Capacity to travel to various locations across NSW including rural regions
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Case Management practices
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team
• Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Current NSW Drivers Licence
• Understanding of issues CALDB and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Carramar, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21