OverviewJLL Administration Assistant – Service Centre Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Administration Assistant – Service Centre
We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by…
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a Service Centre Assistant to work onsite with a top law firm, who we partner with on a national basis. You’ll work onsite in beautiful modern offices in Sydney’s CBD, with a firm that is highly respected and has a large staff base, including 350 Partners and staff.
The role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract , to cover maternity leave, working full-time hours from 9:30am to 6:00pm daily.
A snapshot of the role;
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
- Book and manage all courier requests
- Providing superior customer service and assisting with front of house operation
- Order business cards and printed stationery
- Assist with all Service Centre inbox requests
- Manage the lockers and the programming of access cards
- Assist with stationery and paper ordering
- Ensure building safety at all times through contractor and visitor sign-in procedures
- Back-up the receptionist role when required
- Creating strong working relationships with team members
Sound like you?
You’re a superstar customer service professional, and you’re looking for an opportunity to step into a varied administrative position. You’ve worked in a corporate environment previously, and you’re capable of managing multiple tasks with a fast pace. The key to this role is having a professional manner and an excellent work ethic, so on this front you’ll be second to none!
What can you expect from us?
- On the job training and development opportunities
- An active rewards and recognition program
- Working in a first class corporate environment with in-house Café and Barista
- Joining a culture where team work is encouraged, diversity is embraced and hard work is rewarded!
Want to apply?
Apply now on our Careers website, quoting the reference AL55658BR.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submission will not be accepted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21