OverviewJ.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd Sales Representative – Adelaide Full Time Full Time in South Australia
J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd
Branch SA AU
Sales Representative – Adelaide Full Time
Sales Representative – Adelaide. Earn commission on all new sales. Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs. SA….
Sales Representative – Adelaide Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Work Type: Sales
Position: Full Time
Uncapped earning potential
Earn commission on all new sales
$35K Base + Super + $19K Car Allowance + Phone + Tablet
Based in Adelaide, the main responsibility of this position is to drive new business and grow the presence of the company in the Adelaide market.
- Proactively pursue new business
- Develop existing clients
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Show a passion to sell and drive the business forward
- Must be well-presented and have face to face selling experience
- Must be results orientated
- Attention to detail
- Have their own roadworthy vehicle and a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Be an experienced sales professional with excellent communication skills
- Able to successfully satisfy a pre-employment medical
- Stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 80 years in the industry
- Attractive salary and car allowance
- Training and ongoing mentoring provided
- Monday to Friday
Attach your resume and cover letter then click SUBMIT APPLICATION to apply for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
J.J. Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for J.J. Richards because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
Due to the large volume of applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to each application individually, however, if shortlisted you will be contacted to further discuss your application.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14