OverviewJ.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd Operations Assistant – Stapylton Full Time Full Time in Queensland
J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd
Branch QLD AU
Operations Assistant – Stapylton Full Time
Previous experience working in transport or logistics at an operational level is preferred. Operations Assistant – Stapylton….
Operations Assistant – Stapylton Date Posted: 20/04/2017
Work Type: Administration
Position: Full Time
Full time – Monday to Friday
Attractive remuneration package
Uniforms & PPE provided
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Operations Assistant with a keen interest in transport operations.
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistant including handling phone calls
- Establish and manage relations with drivers, customers and local authorities
- Check driver records and reports
- Assist operations and management
- Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Must have knowledge of South East Qld and Line Haul transit routes
- Professional, outcome focussed with well-developed time management, people and customer service skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office capability with a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
- Able to successfully satisfy a pre-employment medical
- Possession of an Open Drivers licence is advantageous
- Previous experience working in transport or logistics at an operational level is preferred
- Monday to Friday – 7am to 3.06pm
- Training and mentoring provided
- For the right person we can offer traineeship in Cert III or IV and the opportunity for career progression
- The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 80 years’ experience
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 14/05/17
Attach your resume and cover letter then click SUBMIT APPLICATION to apply for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
J.J. Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for us because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
Due to the large volume of applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to each application individually, however, if shortlisted you will be contacted to further discuss your application.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20