OverviewJ.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd Long Distance MC Driver – Stapylton Full Time Full Time in Queensland
J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd
Branch QLD AU
Long Distance MC Driver – Stapylton Full Time
Long Distance MC Driver – Stapylton Date Posted: 20/04/2017 Location: QLD Work Type: Transport Position: Full Time Must have current MC licence Competitive
Long Distance MC Driver – Stapylton Date Posted: 20/04/2017
Work Type: Transport
Position: Full Time
Must have current MC licence
Competitive hourly rate
Overtime, penalty rates, AFH allowance
Based at Stapylton, we are seeking a long distance, heavy vehicle driver to drive Volvo and Mack prime movers, speed limited to 90 KPH. You will be trained in the operation of the Walking Floor, Side Tipper and Tanker trailers. As a J.J. Richards driver you will be expected to maintain high standards of truck cleanliness, contribute to a positive professional driving culture and proactively contribute to organisational safety goals.
- Must have current Multi Combination (MC) licence and prefer 5 years heavy vehicle driving experience
- Be dedicated to maintaining high standards of safety compliance and customer service
- BFM accredited and able to complete paperwork accurately and neatly
- Willingness to work to variable start times and schedules, including travel for up to a week at a time
- Be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Provide up to date driving records for previous 10 years with application
- Wash equipment weekly
- Drive other vehicles as required from time to time
- Full time
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime, penalty rates and an away from home allowance
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Training, uniforms and PPE provided
- The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with 85 years’ experience
- Would consider training successful applicant in tanker operations
Attach your resume and cover letter then click SUBMIT APPLICATION to apply for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
J.J. Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for J.J. Richards because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
Due to the large volume of applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to each application individually, however, if shortlisted you will be contacted to further discuss your application.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , Queensland, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25