OverviewISGM Mackay QLD Contract in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
To be a Pty Ltd company, registered for GST with appropriate business insurance including public liability, workers compensation and stock in stores/transit;…
Tandem is a leading Australian company providing advisory and field based workforce management services. Our innovative approach, robust systems and agile operational capabilities allow us to partner with blue chip clients and subcontractors to deliver exceptional customer experiences. With over 4,000 subcontractors, ISGM provides competitive rates, regular payment terms, efficient and user friendly job allocation systems and a culture where safety comes first. Tandem
has recently secured a major Telecommunications contract and is now calling on expressions of interests from subcontractors in the Telco field.
Your experience might include:
NBN FSD Fibre Activation and Assurance Activities
Civil Work (Lead-Ins)
PCD (Premises Connection Device) Installations
Structured Cabling What subcontractors need to have to provide services to Tandem:
Our expectations of companies who provide services to Tandem are clear and are designed to ensure we always deliver the best result for our clients. To provide subcontractor services to Tandem you will need:
- a passion for serving customers;
- Open ACMA Licence with Fibre & Structured Endorsement
- experience as an FTTP NBN Technician;
- key HSE requirements including a Construction Industry White Card, Working Safely at Heights(RIIWHS204D) and Basic First Aid/CPR;
- to be a Pty Ltd company, registered for GST with appropriate business insurance including public liability, workers compensation and stock in stores/transit;
- to own required tools, equipment, vehicle, mobile phone etc. (commercial vehicle required);
- a current, valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel in order to meet customer needs in regional and remote locations;
- the right to work in Australia;
- to be prepared to provide a Police Check .
Benefits of providing subcontracting services to Tandem?
At Tandem we understand the importance of attracting and retaining the best subcontracting companies, so we offer:
- Competitive rates- based on our market research with current subcontractors, Tandem will offer competitive rates across the board;
- Fast payment terms – Tandems payment terms are only seven days from date of invoice;
- Safe work practises – at Tandem safety is our priority. We don’t cut corners on safety because we want everyone to arrive home safely every day;
- Reduced inefficiencies – Tandem take a partnering approach. We will work with you to iron out inefficiencies, duplications or issues that get in the way of getting jobs done productively;
- User friendly systems – fair and reasonable allocation of work via simple to use systems;
- Teamwork – Tandem subcontractors are a part of a team all focussed on achieving the same goals.
If providing your company’s services to Tandem appeals to you, please register your Expression of Interest.
By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , Queensland, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25