OverviewING Card Associate Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
New South Wales
Processing requests from clients. In addition we offer staff discounts on home loans, gym memberships, health funds and more….
Work in our dedicated investigation team, this role looks after operational processing of card investigations, customer service and card enquiries
Key responsibilities include
- Processing requests from clients
- Managing card enquiries and escalations
- Identifying potential issues and transaction disputes
- managing customer and internal staekholder requests (end ot end)
You are experienced in a busy card / customer service role, in addition to the following;
- Working in banking / financial services industry in a customer service role
- Solid MS word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and data entry skills
- Team player
We’re Australia’s Most Recommended Bank, and that makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege. We have a casual dress code, a great work culture and opportunities for career progression and development. In addition we offer staff discounts on home loans, gym memberships, health funds and more
How to apply
Are you up for the challenge? Click “Apply Now” to submit your application!
One last thing… ING Direct will not accept unsolicited agency submissions at any time.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20