OverviewIllawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Operating Theatre Data Integrity Officer – Temporary Relief Temporay in Warrawong NSW
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Branch Warrawong NSW AU
Operating Theatre Data Integrity Officer – Temporary Relief
The position is responsible for data integrity, data analysis and the provision of reports to meet District business needs and Ministry of Health requirements….
The position fulfils an integral role in the coordination of Operating Theatre data and associated work practices across the ISLHD in accordance with ISLHD policies and NSW Health directives. The position is responsible for data integrity, data analysis and the provision of reports to meet District business needs and Ministry of Health requirements. The position is also responsible for ongoing staff education in SurgiNet across the District and management of all aspects of the eMR SurgiNet system in conjunction with the eMR support.
This is a temporary full time maternity relief position until 18/3/2018 with the possibility of an extension at same/reduced hours .
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future temporary and permanent full-time and part-time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
1. Advanced report writing and data interpretation skills.
2. Extensive knowledge of, and experience in database function, including data management and data security.
3. Knowledge/experience in multi user information systems.
4. Working knowledge of the Cerner SurgiNet product and Microsoft applications in particular Excel.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team.
7. Demonstrated ability to support staff and manage change.
8. Current NSW driver’s licence.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Warrawong, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24