OverviewIllawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Non-Admitted Support Officer – Temporary Relief Temporay in Warrawong NSW
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Branch Warrawong NSW AU
Non-Admitted Support Officer – Temporary Relief
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following…
The primary expert in the input of ISLHD’s Non-Admitted (NAP) Patient and Summary level data into WebNAP and mLoad. This includes: data collation, data cleansing, identification of extract abnormalities, error identification and correction. This position is aimed at supporting the NAP Performance Analyst and NAP Data Integrity Officer/ HERO Coordinator in managing data integrity, meeting the NSW Health Reporting Rules in the Non-Admitted data set and maintaining clinic details in WebNAP.
This is a temporary full time leave relief position until 21/11/2017 with the possibility of extension. Job Share arrangements would be considered for this position.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future temporary and permanent full-time and part-time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
1. Demonstrated understanding and experience working with clinical information systems including eMR Scheduler, PowerChart and HERO, knowledge of WebNAP and MLoad an advantage.
2. Ability to work with clinical and non-clinical services to ensure the non-admitted data collection complies with NSW Health and local standards.
3. Ability to support and educate users to identify and correct their non-admitted data entry errors in the electronic medical record.
4. Ability to assist with the development and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and practices relating to non-admitted data.
5. Experience with querying and maintaining of reports and databases using office computer systems such as the Microsoft office suite, eg Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
6. A high level of personal and communication skills with the ability to work independently to strict deadlines.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Warrawong, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24