OverviewIllawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Frontline Support Officer Level 2 Temporay in Wollongong NSW
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Branch Wollongong NSW AU
Frontline Support Officer Level 2
The Administrative officer provides efficient clerical/administrative services to support the functions of the Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (Recovery Unit).
The Administrative officer provides efficient clerical/administrative services to support the functions of the Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (Recovery Unit). This is predicted by the Operating Theatres Activity.
This is a temporary part time 20hpw position available until 1/4/2018 with the possibility of extension.
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
An eligibility list will be created for future Temporary Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Please note: Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
1. Demonstrated ability to prioritise, co-ordinate and time manage daily tasks.
2. Demonstrated well developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of the Multi-Disciplinary team.
3. Ability to competently enter data into a database and the willingness to undertake relevant training in health data recording systems such as eMR & IPM.
4. Basic knowledge in the use of computers and software applications, eg Microsoft Office.
5. Capacity to work under broad supervision and to undertake a diverse range of tasks in a high pressure environment.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology or working towards same.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Wollongong, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23