OverviewIgnite Specialist Recruitment Services Report Writer Contract in Melbourne VIC
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Design, develop, test and implement management reports using standard report development tools. Design, develop, test and implement work flow solutions related…
We are looking for a report writer to join a new team working across the transport industry. This candidate will be responsible for creating reporting and analytics solutions for this major project. Responsibilities include liaising with business and technical teams to understand and gather requirements, design and implement reporting solutions to meet business needs, troubleshoot reporting and data issues, and implement technical solutions for the same.
The role requires significant understanding and surrounding report development. The candidate will be part of an agile development team and will be required to work both in a team setting and as an individual to solve problems. Candidate must have strong communication skills as this role will have a customer facing component. Candidate must be able to self-motivate, prioritise, and solve problems proactively.
- Design, develop, test and implement management reports using standard report development tools.
- Design, develop, test and implement work flow solutions related to the collection of key business information and subsequent reporting requirements.
- Perform statistical data analysis and interpret data results to distinguish patterns and recognise trends.
- Translate data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey information to management.
- Retrieve and display data in usable formats that are actionable from the management team s prospective.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and maintain a cooperative.
Technical Skills (desired)
How you will be rewarded
This is a great opportunity of being exposed to one of Victoria’s new and exciting projects which will require a dynamic environment within a business heavily investing in improving customer experience. Our client is in the process of transforming the infrastructure of Victoria’s transport, to help improve for the wider public.
If this is you please apply now or if you would like to have a confidential discussion please phone Shankar on 8319 7837.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21