OverviewHudson Web Editor Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Relevant Tertiary degree or industry qualification in communication, public relations or digital media (or similar) would be well regarded. 3A/23869….
Reference: 3A/23869 Posted on: 20/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
Large State Government Client
2 month project
$40.11 ph + Super
Are you a Squiz Matrix Expert with a good understanding of Victorian Government Web Accessibility Guidelines? Get involved in an important project for this large State Government Department.
As the Web Editor you will be part of a taskforce, reporting to the project officer. You will undertake a web review, updating information from a 1000 page website to reflect organisational changes. You will also be embedded within the Communications team so you can work alongside web and content specialists.
- Read, review and update 1000 pages of a State Government website
- Deliver content review, ensuring compliance with relevant protocols and guidelines
- Review the website to ensure usability and accessibility best practise
- Resolves content anomalies
- Eye for detail
- An ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Please do not apply unless you have experience using Squiz Matrix
- Relevant Tertiary degree or industry qualification in communication, public relations or digital media (or similar) would be well regarded
- Previous website content management
- Knowledge of Victorian web standards and accessibility guidelines
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Elliott on 03 9623 6521 or email your CV to [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20