OverviewHudson Site Administration Officer Temporay in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
Site Administration Officer
Effectively organise rosters including travel and accomodation for employees, visitors and contractors. 6A/06827….
Reference: 6A/06827 Posted on: 24/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
Fly In Fly Out – 8/6 swing
Temp to Perm Opportunity
May Start DAte Our client is looking to appoint an Site Administration Officer within their Leonora site to provide a superior level of administrative support to the general manager and the general manager’s direct reports.
This opportunity will see you working in a friendly, professional working environment. As it is a fly in, fly out position, the camp itself is social with lots of activities on offer from netball, pool facilities and a gym onsite. You will be personable and efficient along with possessing the ability to influence the team around you in a positive and proactive way.
The Administration Officer is required to;
- Effectively organise rosters including travel and accomodation for employees, visitors and contractors
- Efficiently process maintence requests in Pronto and Kayako
- Assist with Document Control
- Ensure timely processing of Site Access Compliance applications
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner
- Processing data and maintaining documentation for each operating division
- Assistence in maintaining health and safty standards across the site
As an applying candidate you will possess;
- At least 5 years experience as a Site Administration Officer
- Prior experience working in a fly in, fly out environment
- Experience in using ‘Pronto’ and ‘Inflight’ is essential
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearence valid within the last 3 months
- Willingness to complete mandatory site medical
- Current West Australian ‘C’ class driver’s license
- High level of communication skills
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tansy Cosgrove in the Perth office on 08 9323 0286.
Location: , Western Australia, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24