OverviewHudson Project Marketing Officer Temporay in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Project Marketing Officer
Record and manage all press releases and editorials produced by uploading to websites; 3A/23899….
Reference: 3A/23899 Posted on: 21/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
Experienced Project Marketing Officer
South CBD Location
6 month contract| Apply Today! Experienced Project Marketing Officer
South CBD Location
6 month contract| Apply Today!
Assist the Project Marketing Manager (PMM) with coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives and activities | Apply today!
The position supports the Project Marketing Manager (PMM) and is responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives and activities including website content management, developing marketing collateral, coordinating sponsorship & events and managing customer communication strategies in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Assist PMM with implementation of estate marketing strategies and tactics;
- Coordinate the roll out of sales releases and promotions in consultation with PMM;
- Coordinate media planning and bookings in conjunction with PMM and media agency;
- Assist in the production of promotional and advertising materials including preparing briefs;
- Assist in implementing marketing, sponsorship and public relations programs;
- Record and manage all press releases and editorials produced by uploading to websites;
- Assist with all events as required (including weekends);
- Utilise internal CRM system to set up campaigns and coordinate ROI database email updates in conjunction with Digital Marketing Officer (DMO);
- Report on and analyse email campaigns using CRM;
- Maintain and update website content in conjunction with PMM and DMO as part of the content management strategy;
- Implement and review Google Analytic reports;
- Collate and distribute monthly website and eDM results;
- Prepare regular CRM project marketing performance reports;
- Contribute to regular reporting as directed by PMM.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, communications or advertising agency role
- Experience with briefing agencies and suppliers
- Understanding of digital applications and ability to content manage websites
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to achieve set goals within tight timeframes
- Attention to detail and strong process orientation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Experience with managing marketing budgets
- Land development, real estate, building industry
- marketing/sales experience
- Experience with managing sponsorship and events
Bachelor of Commerce (marketing) or equivalen
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Wilson at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6518.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21