OverviewHudson Marketing Specialist Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Identify most effective media and place advertising material in line with specifications. 6 years demonstrated prior experience in the provision of related…
Reference: 4A/17605 Posted on: 13/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
Marketing Specialist in Financial Services Industry
6 month contract full-time
Contribute to marketing planning, campaigns, marketing materials Marketing Specialist in Financial Services industry
6 month full-time contract, immediate start
- Contribute to the planning of the organisation’s marketing tasks and campaigns in accordance with the annual marketing plan and budget to ensure the achievement of stated objectives in compliance with company policies:
- Assist in the conception, design, writing and production of marketing materials adhereing to brand image and any relevant marketing strategies.
- Develop, co-ordinate and oversee designated special projects (eg promotions, sponsorships, displays, events, shows).
- Identify most effective media and place advertising material in line with specifications
- Coordinate external suppliers, (eg agency, printers, graphic designers, photographers etc) ensuring budgets, policies, quality standards and supplier agreements are upheld.
- Maintain an efficient and effective work practice in accordance with system procedures contributing to a regular schedule of work-in-progress meetings, maintaining a transparent communication of status on all projects, undertaking quality checks, legal and brand compliance and keeping up-to-date copies of all working files .
- Maintain effective and valued relationships with the marketing team and stakeholders across the Group.
- Maintain a marketing index of all images, completed artwork and production and brand graphics files ensuring contractual compliance with talent and/or producers.
- Track, measure and report campaign performance against agreed campaign objectives
- Ensure relevant staff and stakeholders are appropriately informed of all marketing activities
- Degree in or studying for a degree in Business with a marketing major, or similar relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 6 years demonstrated prior experience in the provision of related marketing and advertising services.
Qualifications, Education & Training Requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Vera Geng with your resume in Microsoft Word format in response to this ad by clicking Apply below.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15