OverviewHudson Infrastructure Architect Temporay in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
As a systems architect you will be responsible for the assurance of the sustainability and supportability of solutions as they are transitioned into an…
Reference: 4A/17724 Posted on: 21/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
2 Month Contract with possibility of extension
Windows | SQL | Linux | PlaaS
- 2 Month Contract with possibility of extension
- Queensland Government
- Windows | SQL | Linux
- Whole Genome Sequencer
- Print and Imaging as a Service
- High Availability Environment
- Provide technical leadership and high level technical skills in the analysis of ICT systems and the formulation, design and provision of appropriate solutions and improvements.
- Maintain and manage effective working relationships and engage with third parties that provide technical support for the enterprise infrastructure.
- Manage and contribute to the development, publication, implementation and compliance to technical policies, standards and procedures at an enterprise level.
- Design, build and implement enterprise level solutions aligned with strategic goals.
- Remediate various issues preventing the solution from being migrated to production
- Undertake technical impact assessments and advise if solution architecture requires modification to meet the proposed business requirements.
- Produce solution architecture and solution support documentation
- Provide expert advice and periodic updates to the project manager.
- Windows Server 2008-2012R2.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2012
- SQL Backups and operations
- SQL Clustered environments, database administration and performance tuning
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Linux file and application server
- Illumina NextSeq Sequencer
- Fuji Xerox multifunction devices
- EqiTrac software
- Proven technical experience with most of the above
- Demonstrated ability to develop and promote ITIL Service Management processes, primarily incident problem / change / release management.
- Proven ability to analyse and implement into the operational environment, policies, procedures and standards for the delivering ICT infrastructure and services within an enterprise application.
- Proven ability in providing expert specialist advice and in the delivery of integrated enterprise applications within a large and distributed organisation.
Our reputable Government client is known for the range of valuable services they provide to the Queensland region. Due to exciting projects taking place, additional specialised system integration expertise is required to complete work and provide management assurance.
The key initiatives:
As a systems architect you will be responsible for the assurance of the sustainability and supportability of solutions as they are transitioned into an operational environment.
The Relevant Technologies:
You will bring:
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below, quoting Ref No: 4A/17724 . Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23