OverviewHudson Digital Communication Advisor Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Digital Communication Advisor
Support the organisation’s digital media strategy, including the selection and implementation of appropriate digital media technologies….
Reference: 4A/17694 Posted on: 17/04/2017 Job type: Temporary/Contract
Digital Communications Advisor with a National Regulator
Digital, online communication and General Communications experience
Full-time 7 weeks contract Digital Communication Advisor
7 weeks full-time contract.
- Support the delivery of consistent and effective digital and online communication to internal and external stakeholders in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives and stakeholder engagement and communication strategy.
- Support the organisation’s digital media strategy, including the selection and implementation of appropriate digital media technologies.
- Maintain high-quality and targeted digital media products, to support the organisation’s business operations, stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Maintain the organisation’s website to accommodate the organisation’s service capability as a business and information hub.
- Support the development and implementation of digital media, communication, marketing and channel management strategies aligned with the organisational growth and customer service delivery.
- Analyse statistical data and produce reports on the usage and performance of the organisation’s website and other digital media tools, including appropriate recommendations and solutions to improve organisation’s online presence and reach.
- Where relevant, liaise with the regulatory partners, to manage the transition of web content and other digital media from these agencies to the organisation in line with agreed service releases.
- Where relevant, liaise with chosen vendors to integrate appropriate online or digital media solutions across various platforms and/or configure existing products.
- Coordinate online and digital content , ensuring it:
- meets the expectations and requirements of the intended audience
- complies with contemporary standards for online content and digital media
- is regularly reviewed and updated in response to regulatory and organisational change
- Maintain the organisation’s profile in online social environments according to a proactive electronic publishing cycle and the stakeholder and communication needs of the organisation
- Maintain corporate policies and standards related to digital media, such as a Social Media Policy and Online User Interface Style Guide
- Provide on-going support, education and coaching to staff about appropriate processes and tools for web development and maintenance, and application of digital media.
- Proven ability to think strategically and provide appropriate advice on solutions and direction for digital media and online engagement to support business, customer and stakeholder needs, cognisant of organisational constraints and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing high-level marketing and communication strategies to inform and engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to produce a range of high-quality communication products such as media releases, speeches, news and feature articles, web content, speeches, publications, audio visual presentations and other communication materials.
- Demonstrated experience in using content management systems and analytics tools, especially Drupal and Google analytics or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in managing online environments to develop relationships with users, especially social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Demonstrated technical digital media and web skills such as front end coding, website and application development, developing content and information architecture, and multimedia, interaction and interface design.
- Proven experience working with a range of partners or service providers, including business representatives, designers and developers, to create and maintain the consistency of the user interface and overall online user experience.
- Proven experience in developing and managing budgets for online communication and digital media products, and to assess the cost-effectiveness of online communication campaigns to ensure target audiences are reached and campaign objectives are met in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Skills and Capabilities
Qualifications and Experience
Essential to the Role:
Minimum seven years’ experience in similar communication and engagement roles is required.
Appropriate and relevant tertiary and or business qualification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to Vera Geng with your resume in Microsoft Word format in response to this ad by clicking Apply below.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18