OverviewHR Partners Learning & Development Coordinator Temporay in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Learning & Development Coordinator
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Reporting to the L&D Manager, and a key member of the L&D/OD team, you will be responsible for the maintenance, administration and co-ordination of all learning…
This is a great opportunity for someone with L&D Coordination experience, looking to continue working in a L&D role within a supportive, flexible and respectable organisation.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, and a key member of the L&D/OD team, you will be responsible for the maintenance, administration and co-ordination of all learning activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with external training providers
- Maintaining and managing LMS
- Booking rooms/venues and organising resources required for training programs
- Coordination of the graduate develop program
- Coordinating enrolment and scheduling training programs
- Consolidating and reporting on feedback from training
- Assisting with delivering project and ad-hoc support
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in a Learning and Development Administration/Co-ordination position. You will have experience using the LMS Moodle. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude; have impeccable prioritising skills, as well as strong computer skills.
If this sounds like your next position, apply online, or alternatively email your CV and a cover letter to Carla Wilkinson at [email protected] or call 9019 1600.
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24