OverviewHR Partners HR Consultant Temporay in Cremorne NSW
Branch Cremorne NSW AU
Managing the end-to-end recruitment process. This is a great opportunity for a passionate HR professional to work in a true Generalist HR position….
This is a great opportunity for a passionate HR professional to work in a true Generalist HR position. You will thrive and enjoy working autonomously to provide hands-on, operational support and guidance to the business.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Providing advice and coaching to managers on employee matters including; performance management, disciplinary and grievances, award and policy interpretation
- Advising and salary benchmarking and working with managers throughout the review process
- Reviewing and developing HR policies and procedures
- Handling new starter documentation and other HR correspondence
- Maintaining and reporting through the HRIS
- Handling visa applications, transfers and secondments
- Adhoc HR projects as required
To be successful in this position you will possess qualifications in HR, coupled with 2-5 years experience in a HR generalist position. You will be self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and in a team, coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the business. You will have a professional and friendly approach, and a high attention to detail.
To express interest in this position, apply online, or forward your resume to Carla Wilkinson at [email protected] Please note, CV must be in word format.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Cremorne, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17