OverviewHR Partners Career Transition Advisor Contract in Central Coast NSW
Branch Central Coast NSW AU
Career Transition Advisor
Central Coast NSW
Facilitate group workshops on induction, recruitment processes, interview skills and resume development as well as supporting candidates on a one to one basis….
As part of this dedicated team you will manage a case load of employees through their redeployment. You will be managing workshops for employees to encourage uptake of work placements, training and job swap opportunities to diversify and expand employees work experience. Working closely with employees on their development, job readiness and career training you will be part of a flexible working organisation going through change.
In this role you will;
- Provide coaching and support to a wide range of employees across multiple business units whose roles have been impacted by changes within the organisation.
- Work closely with employees to identify work style, career preferences and skills development opportunities
- Built rapport with employees to successfully match their transferable skills and experience to suitable temporary and permanent work opportunities
- Facilitate group workshops on induction, recruitment processes, interview skills and resume development as well as supporting candidates on a one to one basis
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A strong background in career transition, redeployment or outplacement coaching services
- The ability to successfully manage employees to effectively coach through change, mentor, motivate and build rapport to drive positive outcomes for the employees career and the business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach effectively through change resistance, performance or knowledge gaps
- Experience in facilitating group and one to one training, ideally within the job search/career transition discipline
- Tertiary qualifications in Career Counselling, Psychology, HR or a similar discipline or equivalent work experience
To apply submit your CV and cover letter in word format below ASAP or call Fiona Campbell for more information on 02 9019 1600
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Central Coast, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24