OverviewHilton Hotels & Resorts Finance Manager Full Time in Perth WA
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Branch Perth WA AU
Finance and Accounting. Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from a recognised academic institution….
Work Locations : Parmelia Hilton Perth
14 Mill Street
About Hilton Hotels
Hilton’s mission is ‘to be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for our Owners and a positive impact in our communities’.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Manager your purpose is to oversee and maintain accounting and financial requirements for the hotel. You will be demonstrate hospitality through offering financial support, advice and expertise to the hotel team.
Specifically, you will develop the quality of the finance function within the hotel by:
- Working with the Director of Finance to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Providing timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensuring all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Preparing capital reviews as required by the DOF
- Assisting with the training and development of local Finance Team Members and ensuring succession plans are in place
- Building financial awareness among members of the local management team
- Holding monthly meetings with the finance team and other departments
What are we looking for?
To successfully fulfil this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from a recognised academic institution.
- P ossess or be working towards your CPA
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- S trong commercial awareness
- Excellent financial management experience
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in the Accounts/Finance Management function within the hospitality industry
- Exposure to SunSystems and BirchStreet
- You should be fully mobile and willing to work in other locations within Australia and overseas if necessary
What benefits will I receive?
Our team is at the heart of everything we do. As a Hilton team member you can expect to receive:
- A competitive industry salary and leave entitlements
- Access to Go Hilton, our global team member travel program offering heavily discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts at Hilton properties worldwide
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 online learning programs
- Career development planning and opportunities
chedule : Full-time Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts Shift : Day Job Job Level : Manager Job : Finance and Accounting
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15