OverviewHealthcare/ Medical Copywriter – Freelance/ Part-Time Position in North Ryde NSW
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Healthcare/ Medical Copywriter – Freelance/ Part-Time Position
North Ryde NSW
The successful candidate will have a flair for crafting persuasive copy, an eye for great design and the ability to effortlessly combine both with their…
International communications production agency seeks a mid-weight Healthcare/ Medical Copywriter to join their specialised team!
This diverse role will include writing, proofing and referencing of promotional materials (including print and digital media) for a global healthcare giant, based either in North Ryde (Macquarie Park) or working from home.
The successful candidate will have a flair for crafting persuasive copy, an eye for great design and the ability to effortlessly combine both with their scientific knowledge. We are looking for someone who is interested in a broad role, working across a range of therapeutic areas, and who will draw on their passion for effective, innovative healthcare communication.
To be successful for interview, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing/ agency environment working on prescription drugs, with a combination of scientific knowledge and creative flair
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Ability to research, write and edit copy across a range of products, brands and subjects for clients within agreed timelines
- Understanding of Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Understanding of agency processes, including liaising with Account Management and Clients, as required, to ensure brand integrity
- Ability to provide layout/ art direction to designers, to best integrate artwork with requirements of Medicines Australia Guidelines
- Strong proof reading skills and understanding of medical terminology
- Experience in marking up and referencing data
- An eye for detail
- Tertiary training in Healthcare/ Science (desirable)
An understanding of Zinc Approval System (desirable)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2014-10-20