OverviewHealthcare Australia RN, EN and EEN Nurses – South QLD Contract in Amberley QLD
Branch Amberley QLD AU
RN, EN and EEN Nurses – South QLD
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nursing staff, doctors, aged care workers, allied health works and…
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nursing staff, doctors, aged care workers, allied health works and medical specialist placements in Australia with operations in every State and Territory.
We are focused on being innovative, agile and working as part of team to make the impossible, possible. Our business is first and foremost a people business and so our people are very important to us.
We have worked hard to develop a culture that reflects our values and inspires people to come to work every day. HCA-Defence provides high calibre medical personnel to the Australian Defence Force (ADF) in Queensland, Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia.
As part of the HCA-Defence contract, an opportunity has arisen for experienced RN, EN and EEN Nurses to join our team, based at Amberley
In this casual role, you will be responsible for coordination/supervision of sick parades, including triage, assessment, outpatient and inpatient treatment, inoculations parades and health promotion services all ADF personnel.
The successful candidate will perform, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Delivery and assessment of nursing interventions including medication administration, Intravenous therapies, physical assessment and patient intervention;
- Coordinate/supervise medical appointments including admission to Defence inpatient facilities and civilian hospitals;
- Development and maintenance of patient care plans and documentation of patient progress;
- Administration duties;
- Maintaining patient clinical records;
- Managing patient pre-admission clinics;
To be successful in this role you will have the following mandatory requirements:
- Be an Australian Citizen
- RN - Registered Nurse division 1, holding a current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- RN - A minimum 2 years post graduate recent experience in one or more of the following acute clinical specialties; medical/surgical, accident and emergency or intensive care
- EN -Enrolled Nurse division 2, holding a current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- EN - A minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate experience with recent work in one or more of the following acute specialties; medical/surgical, accident and emergency or intensive care
- Successful completion of a criminal history check
- Ability to hold a baseline security clearance with the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency
- Current CPR or BLS
Additionally, we’re looking for the following attributes:
• Reliable, energetic, professional and well presented
• Strong customer focus
• A positive outlook, and pride yourself on consistently exceeding patient needs
• Strong requirement for customer focus, communication and people skills
• Working in consultation with other members of the multidisciplinary team, to provide coordinated care of patients
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits.
We’re looking for people who share our values of safety, integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability.
Please send online applications only, directly through this website. Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.
To apply for this exciting role, click on the Apply Now button or contact [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Amberley, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14