OverviewHC / HR DRIVERS – Full Time position Full Time in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
HC / HR DRIVERS – Full Time position
Additional tickets ( IE – Dangerous goods, loading restraint, commercial driving medical). IPA are excited to be recruiting for a national client….
IPA are excited to be recruiting for a national client.
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking candidate with in the Perth area who has experience with heavy truck driving to join a dynamic team based in Kewdale.
The position of this role will include the loading, unloading and delivery of general freight to their various clients around Perth region. You will be working with a strong and experienced team of drivers, while receiving the support of a fair management team.
The successful candidate will need the following:
- A current HR or HC license
- MSiC Card /Fremantle Port Induction / One Stop
- Proven driving experience ( 3 year minimum)
- Additional tickets ( IE – Dangerous goods, loading restraint, commercial driving medical)
- Experience in doing multi-drop
- Familiarity within the Perth region
- Ability to work individually or as a team player
- Excellent communication skills & Top customer service capability
- Very clean and presentable appearance
We are offering a very attractive and competitive salary package, commensurate with experience.
To have the exciting opportunity and work for a company that cares about its employees apply today
Click the link and send your updated CV in a word document.
Please NOTE : Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22