OverviewHarvey Norman Sales & Service Support Coordinator Full Time in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Sales & Service Support Coordinator
A qualification in Building / Construction and / or trade experience is highly desirable. Harvey Norman Commercial Division is focused on delivering the highest…
Job no: 500656
Work type: Full Time
Location: Mile End
Categories: Retail Administration
Harvey Norman Commercial Division is focused on delivering the highest standards of service to the building and construction industry. Established in 2000, during this period we have been responsible for the fit-out of many quality projects throughout South Australia. We are currently one of the only dedicated specialist suppliers of kitchen and bathroom products to the building and construction industry, distributing to numerous major builders, developers and plumbers.
As a business we employ the most talented people who deliver exceptional services through the lens of our values. Our Values define who we are, they guide our actions and behavior and most importantly, they influence the way in which we work with each other and how we serve our customers. Our values are: Loyalty to our Company and Customers; Competence and Expertise; Committed to Providing Solutions; Positive ‘Can Do’ Attitude, Passionate and Caring.
We currently have an opportunity available for an outstanding individual who shares our passion for supplying quality products that are solutions based to the building and construction industry, based at our Mile End office.
Reporting to the Sales & Service Support Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Timely and accurately process incoming purchase orders
• Generate sales orders and purchase orders with correct costs
• Manage and coordinate procurement of stock and timely delivery schedules
• Manage and coordinate stock returns and claim requests
• Handle queries / stock delivery enquiries from clients
• Field, book, record and follow up service calls
• Liaise with Sales Account Managers and clients to follow up existing quotes/orders
• Regularly liaise with Sales Account Managers regarding their expectations of the management of their customer accounts
• Actively maintain a strong product knowledge of goods being supplied
• Process Sales Account Manager requests in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintain professional contact with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a sales support capacity, preferably within the volume home building industry
• A qualification in Building / Construction and / or trade experience is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• High throughput and responsiveness
• Structured work approach
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to facilitate and orchestrate resources cross functionally to support sales efforts
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft “Great Plains” is desirable but not essential.
What’s on offer:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and salary package opportunities. You will also have genuine career advancement opportunities, generous product discounts and a supportive workplace culture where great work is truly recognised and rewarded. Immediate start is offered to the successful applicant to join an exceptional and dynamic team.
Advertised: 10 Apr 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15