OverviewGWF Group – People & Performance Business Partner Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Group – People & Performance Business Partner
Providing Human Resources Business Partnering for Group employees and the legal department. This position will be managing Human Resource services for Group…
George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand’s favourite and most innovative brands and products, living our core purpose ‘to delight people every day with food they love’. GWF’s product range is diverse and includes leading brands of breads, baked goods, smallgoods, flour, milled products and animal feed. GWF’s four business units include: Tip Top, DON, MAURI and Jasol.
GWF is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF), one of the world leading food companies. ABF operates in four categories: grocery; primary food agriculture; ingredients; and retail.
GWF are currently seeking to appoint a driven, adaptable and multi-faceted People & Performance Business Partner on a 12 month contract. This position will be managing Human Resource services for Group employees, and engaging with leaders on performance, development and talent management. The successful candidate will a key contributor within the People & Performance team working on a range of GWF initiatives on talent, diversity & inclusion, change management, remuneration, capability, leadership, performance and engagement.
Reporting to the Director of Talent your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing Human Resources Business Partnering for Group employees and the legal department
- Engaging and supporting leaders to be accountable for driving high performing teams, and developing their people through clarity of leader expectations and what constitutes authentic and inspiring leadership.
- Supporting the legal department with HR related maters such a employee contracts, remuneration reviews, employee relations, performance management advice, development conversation, onboarding & offboarding
- Providing Remuneration & Benefits support for the Group People and Performance Director including salary planning, bonus planning and introduction of new benefits
- Identifying and delivering targeted leadership development initiatives to drive high performance culture and support GWF business and people strategy
- Working with the Talent Director on talent review and metrics for bench strength, talent pipeline, talent succession and identification of development opportunities for high potentials.
The successful applicant for this role will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources/Business or relevant field
- 5-10 years’ experience in an HR generalist role with exposure to Remuneration & Benefits and Organisational Development
- A highly proficient HR generalist, skilled in HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Performance Management / Development, Employee Relations, Culture and Engagement
- Extensive coaching skills, including accreditation in LSI and Hogan
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement and promoting a constructive culture
- Proven experience identifying and deploying process improvements
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF’s business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14