OverviewGoogle Account Manager, Financial Services (Fixed Term Contract) Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Account Manager, Financial Services (Fixed Term Contract)
Up-sell and/or cross-sell directly to assigned client accounts to optimize their advertising expenditure….
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You’ll be managing relationships with direct clients in the Financial Services industry, across banking, insurance and financial services clients. This vertical is one of the highest business growth and most competitive verticals for Google Australia. This means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and sales-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you’re an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google. Above all, you’ll be responsible for hitting our quarterly business growth targets.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and maintain key relationships and serve as a trusted media consultant with assigned client/agency accounts.
- Up-sell and/or cross-sell directly to assigned client accounts to optimize their advertising expenditure.
- Prepare and deliver sales pitches and sales presentations directly to clients or agencies that optimize the market potential for a client.
- Discover client needs by consultation, relationship building and industry/account analysis.
- Achieve sales quota for assigned client accounts.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Online sales and account management experience.
- Deep knowledge Google’s core products and solid experience with more complex tools and products including display.
- Proven skills in analyzing large quantities of data, making recommendations and offering strategic consultation.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate within the team and internal departments / clients and to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17