OverviewGoodlife Health Clubs Assistant Club General Manager – Goodlife Murray Street Full Time in Perth WA
Goodlife Health Clubs
Branch Perth WA AU
Assistant Club General Manager – Goodlife Murray Street
Goodlife Health Clubs is one of Australia’s largest and most successful fitness organisations with. Being a successful Sales Team Manager in the Fitness…
Goodlife Health Clubs is one of Australia’s largest and most successful fitness organisations with 77 clubs nationally, 3500 employees and 235,000+ members and continually growing. Forming part of the ASX listed company Ardent Leisure Group; we continue to thrive as a market leader, offering our members and our employees’ life changing experiences.
We are presently seeking a Full Time Assistant Club General Manager for our Murray Street Club , who has the passion, enthusiasm and genuine motivation to improve the lives of others through improved health and fitness, as well as an ambition for career progression.
The primary role of the Assistant Club General Manager is to manage and oversee the sales team and assist the Club General Manager to ensure the club reaches their sales budget on a monthly basis.
You will be responsible for:
- monitoring the club sales to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved;
- managing the Membership Sales Consultants according to their minimum performance criteria;
- coaching, mentoring, motivating and recruiting Membership Sales Consultants;
- perform daily training sessions with sales teams;
- proactively attracting new members to the club;
- ensuring total adherence to all Goodlife Sales processes.
The right candidate will have:
- previous sales management experience in the fitness industry or have been an over achieving Membership Sales Consultant;
- excellent people management skills
- outstanding time management and organisational skills;
- exceptional communication skills with the ability to approach absolute strangers;
- an ability to handle rejection.
Being a successful Sales Team Manager in the Fitness Industry is not something that comes naturally to everyone; however it is an incredibly rewarding experience professionally, financially and personally. It requires hard work, determination, self-belief and the willingness to go that extra mile .
What we offer:
We offer a base salary and uncapped monthly commissions based on personal targets and team targets, FREE Gym Membership , ongoing mentoring opportunities and other incentives to inspire your performance. We celebrate with the teams on a monthly basis with rewards and recognition for our stand out teams.
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter detailing your experience, your attributes and your achievements.
Job : Operations Management
Primary Location : AU-WA-Perth
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23