OverviewGO2 Recruitment Wall & Ceiling Fixers Temporay in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Wall & Ceiling Fixers
Fixers will require recent experience working on Commercial buildings and seeking ongoing Perth based work….
WALL & CEILING FIXERS
The go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years. Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Go2 is currently seeking experienced and trade qualified Wall & Ceiling Fixers for an immediate start. Projects are based in the Perth surrounding areas.
Fixers will require recent experience working on Commercial buildings and seeking ongoing Perth based work.
Successful applicants will have
- Relevant trade certificate
- 2 years post apprenticeship on the tools
- Proven experience working in a similar role on projects
- High regard and commitment to safety
- Must meet the inherent requirements of a preemployment medical
- Own transport
- Own tools: Impact drivers, collated screw gun to name a few
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Perth based and available to commence
If you would like to be considered and meet some of the above, please email resume and tickets to [email protected] or press the APPLY TAB
Alternatively you are welcome to come down to our office 5/153 Belmont Avenue. Belmont 6103 to speak to a friendly consultant today.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21