OverviewGO2 Recruitment Roof Plumbers Temporay in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Along with a strong exposure to the installation process, you will need to have experience of wall cladding, flashing, finishing works and be able to read…
Our client is on a long-term project (minimum 12 months guaranteed) and requires at least 20 Roof Plumbers for a key construction project in Perth.
Ideally you will have 5 years’ experience and can demonstrate a strong record of accomplishment on projects to meet the requirement. We require a positive understanding of safety and ideally you will have installed metal roofing systems. Along with a strong exposure to the installation process, you will need to have experience of wall cladding, flashing, finishing works and be able to read/interpret drawings.
We are offering suitable candidates a long term placement and 50+ hours per week.
To be considered you will require the following:
- Must provide Australian working rights verification
- Current C class drivers licence
- Provide a current police clearance (within 6 months)
- Complete and adhere to the pre employment requirements
- Must have a current and valid Working at Heights ticket
- EWP ticket is advantageous
- Experience working in a similar role on Construction sites
- Available immediately
If you meet all the above and would like to be considered APPLY NOW by clicking on the link or email your resume and tickets to [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22