OverviewGJ Gardner Homes Tamworth Quality Assurance Officer Full Time in Tamworth NSW
GJ Gardner Homes Tamworth
Branch Tamworth NSW AU
Quality Assurance Officer
Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures. Your role as Quality Assurance Officer will be at the forefront of ensuring the quality of every GJ Gardner Home….
GJ Gardner Tamworth is seeking a highly motivated, detailed and organised person to join our amazing team. Your role as Quality Assurance Officer will be at the forefront of ensuring the quality of every GJ Gardner Home. This position comes with an excellent salary package including Company vehicle.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- You must have an eye for detail, working knowledge of construction methods and able to manage Quality Assurance requirements.
- You will need to undertake direct supervision of jobs to ensure that our required quality assurance levels are always maintained and that construction times are always met.
- We would expect the right person to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Management of after completion maintenance program.
Essential criteria to be successful in this role are:
- Experience in the New Residential Housing Construction Industry.
- Supervision of trade contractor’s experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures.
- Certificate III Carpentry or equivalent.
All applications addressed to:
The Managing Director
PO Box 1621 Tamworth
Or email – [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Tamworth, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26