OverviewGFH Digital Influencer / Model Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Digital Influencer / Model
You’ll be working with the company’s director and designers, to implement digital and social media tactics to increase engagement across our platforms….
GFH has an exciting new opportunity to work part-time within our multi-label fashion company as a social media co-ordinator and brand influencer based in Surry Hills.
We are searching for a creative individual who is looking for a role that encompasses a range of skills, which will help develop creative and exciting new content for our various digital platforms as well as interacting with our clients to help promote what’s happening within all of our fashion brands.
You’ll be working with the company’s director and designers, to implement digital and social media tactics to increase engagement across our platforms. Content creation will be a key part of your position being a wholesale fashion company it’s important that we engage with our agents and customers with creative and exciting [product – focused] content consistently keeping them up to date with our designers and sales team.
- Confident, proactive and flexible to the fast paced needs of the business.
- Creative and outgoing.
- Have great communication skills.
- Understand and create engaging content both visual and written relating to social media.
- Able to work consistently and effectively within a team environment.
- Have a love of fashion, clothing, and photography.
- Possess your own individual style.
- Possess a positive and approachable personality.
- Be a well-presented and vibrant individual.
- Strategic content creation and creative ideas driven posting across all brands.
- Working closely with different departments from Fashion design, Graphic design, Sales and marketing.
- Staying current with social media trends and our competitors to come up with new ways of generating exciting new content.
- Growing brand following/awareness and presenting our brands product in a professional way at all times.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and blog posting.
- Great time management skills and the ability to handle multiple labels with changing priorities and different target markets.
- Ability to work independently and follow set tasks given daily, which must be completed. Willingness to engage with our social network and customers.
- Previous experience within a similar preferred role but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 full days per week availability (6-8hrs) preferably Monday and Thursdays.
- Flexible with working hours depending on volume of work that needs to be completed.
Please send a cover letter and CV with your application.
If possible we would also appreciate some type of social media handle or profile + a creative folio
Contact: [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21