OverviewGemini Accident Repair Centres Payroll/ Accounts Officer (Part Time) Part Time in Gold Coast QLD
Gemini Accident Repair Centres
Branch Gold Coast QLD AU
Payroll/ Accounts Officer (Part Time)
Gold Coast QLD
Marketing – It is unlikely that we will use your personal information for marketing purposes however we may use your personal information to let you know about…
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia’s largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of more than 70 outlets and 1,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini Group’s success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll/ Accounts Officer (Part Time) to join the team at Benowa, Gold Coast. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the processing of weekly employee pays.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Assist in the weekly processing of 1500 pays
- Ensure correct and ontime and ensure compliance with legislation, awards and employment agreements
- Answering and resolving employee queries in line with service requirements;
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports;
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations;
- Calculation and processing of termination payments;
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions / accruals;
- Assisting with month end and year end processing;
- Assisting with data entry as required; and
- Providing support to the broader team as required.
- Accounts Payable – input & payment of purchases invoices
- General Accounts Payable tasks
Successful applicant will need:
- Demonstrated experience in payroll preparation and administration for a similar sized company.
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and accuracy when processing pays.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications and the generation of system reports.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time, set priorities and achieve objectives within set deadlines.
- Proven experience dealing with and applying superannuation and taxation legislation to issues in relation to payroll processing.
- Good communication skills both oral and written with proven ability to prepare and present payroll information to management and internal stakeholders.
- Team player and able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply now.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres Pty Ltd (ABN 25 124 094 739)
Contact: Privacy Office Tel: 07 5656 8000, Email: [email protected]
Collection of your personal information – We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
Disclosure of your personal information – We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as our related companies, IT providers who run our IT services, payment processors who process payments, marketing providers who provide marketing and public relations services, competition organisers, social media marketers and other organisations. We may send your personal information offshore to our affiliated companies in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23