OverviewFulton Hogan Procurement Officer Full Time in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, with a focus in supply chain, procurement, purchasing and/or sourcing strategy….
Work type: Permanent – Full-time
Fulton Hogan in conjunction with Laing O’Rourke, is currently constructing the major works contract for the $620 million Darlington Upgrade Project. The Darlington Upgrade Project is the next step in the upgrade of Adelaide’s North-South Corridor and will deliver an upgrade of approximately 3.3 kilometres of the existing Main South Road.
Due to internal promotion, we are currently seeking a proven Procurement Office to join this exciting project. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support and lead the execution of procurement activities such as negotiations, issue resolution and supporting the project with appropriate and effective use of buying channels
- Review and make recommendations on all aspects of procurement operations processes from procure to pay
- Liaise with the Procurement and the Finance teams to ensure reporting, budget and forecasting is aligned
- Make recommendations to the management team and collaborate with stakeholders
To be successful for this role it is seen that you will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, with a focus in supply chain, procurement, purchasing and/or sourcing strategy.
- Minimum 4+-years’ experience in procurement, preferably within the Construction or related industry
- Relevant experience in a company with a mature purchasing function, including experience in the selection of suppliers – inquiry and negotiation
- Sourcing experience and proven proficiency managing major spend categories
- Proven ability to partner closely with the business and promote integrity, compliance and discipline throughout the source to pay process
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are interested in working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
Applications close: 11 May 2017 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25