OverviewFujitsu Network Engineer Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Maintenance of network documentation, diagrams and procedures. Produce monthly Network report for the Infrastructure Services customers….
Fujitsu Australia Limited is part of one of the largest IT services companies in the World with annual revenues of more than $60 billion. Established for over 80 years, we employ in excess of 170,000 employees across 70 countries. Since 1972 we’ve grown to employ 5,000 people across our Australian and New Zealand operations and we continue to grow. In addition to extensive employee benefits package, we can offer real opportunities for growth and development.
What’s On Offer?
Fujitsu are looking for a highly skilled Network Engineer, certified in multiple technologies, and has extensive experience to provide operational Network (WAN/LAN/Firewall/Load Balancing/SDN) Change and Problem management technical support to Infrastructure Services outsourced clients.
The primary focus of the role is on the overall management, control and optimisation of service- affecting changes and to ensure minimal impact to the business processes affected by the change.
- Build / document / execute change to managed environment.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported incidents in the managed environment.
- Adhere to architectural and systems standards / processes and procedures.
- Maintenance of network documentation, diagrams and procedures.
- Review of faults from previous day.
- Provide recommendations on architecture in line with technology advancements.
- Provide recommendations for infrastructure / service of managed environments
- Produce monthly Network report for the Infrastructure Services customers.
- Follow ITIL protocols.
What Do We Want From You?
- Proven previous experience in Cisco (Nexus 7/5/2k /ASA / ASR/1000v/ACE).
- Knowledge of F5 (LTM /ASM / GTM), VMware (NSX /VMware virtualisation), Brocade (VDX and ICX switch fabric and vRouter).
- Advanced Skills in networking, routing, switching, QOS, MPLS, Firewall management, Load balancing, SDN.
- Understanding of Windows / UNIX / Storage and other Server technologies is essential.
- Troubleshooting, incident management and change management disciplines are essential.
- Ability to manage workload & operational responsibilities is essential.
- Ability to work well in a team, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive and reactive.
- Required to be reachable and available for network support upon request during on-call support.
- Documentation & procedure maintenance skills.
“At Fujitsu we are committed to provide an inclusive work environment and equal employment opportunity. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and culture”
“Fujitsu does not accept any unsolicited resumes from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the Fujitsu careers portal, nor to any Fujitsu personnel. Fujitsu will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.”
NB: Applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; which is dependent on the status of the recruitment process and is subject to change without notice.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14