OverviewFuji Xerox Pty Limited Service Delivery Associate Full Time in Victoria
Fuji Xerox Pty Limited
Branch VIC AU
Service Delivery Associate
Broad portfolio of document production technology, services, software and. Fuji Xerox Australia is part of a world….
Fuji Xerox Australia is part of a world leading enterprise for business and document management services. Through its broad portfolio of document production technology, services, software and supplies, Fuji Xerox Australia solutions and managed services enables customers to focus on their core business.
We’re seeking an experienced Service Delivery Associate to effectively deliver contracted services to a valued client. You will be required to meet contractual SLA’s and provide an exemplary level of customer service. Working hours will be 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- High volumes of data capture, verification and processing invoices for payment
- Monitoring and responding to accounts payables email queries
- Daily mail run (including scanning, sorting and distribution of mail internally)
- Answering queries relating to invoice payments
- Escalating any identified issues when necessary
- Reporting on SLA achievement
- Documenting business processes
Applicants will need:
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to complete a high volume of repetitive work each day
- Experience using computers / will be able to learn new systems easily
- Experience in accounts payable highly regarded
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Reliable and able to work autonomously
What we offer
Fuji Xerox can offer you the chance to work for a world leader that continues to lead the way in document management solutions with future opportunities for professional growth and personal fulfilment.
Apply now to join our dynamic team for a successful career within the print industry!
Advertised: 12 Apr 2017
Application close: 11 May 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-14