OverviewFuji Xerox Pty Limited Internal Communications Manager Part Time in North Ryde NSW
Fuji Xerox Pty Limited
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Internal Communications Manager
North Ryde NSW
The successful candidate will have solid experience in the development and delivery of internal communication of strategies, superior writing and editorial…
The Role – 6 month fixed term contract
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager to work closely with the senior executives to develop high quality internal communications and engagement plans for Fuji Xerox. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role is pivotal in communicating and driving organisational change and delivering key messages to ensure employees are well informed about business activities.
- Lead and manage the entire employee communications cycle
- Write, edit, coordinate and distribute internal communications across all channels
- Project manage quarterly town halls, develop content, brief key speakers and arrange logistics
- Develop key internal presentations for senior executives
- Manage calendar of internal events
- Manage content on intranet
- Evaluate effectiveness of communication by gathering and acting on meaningful employee feedback
- Support the business with development of change communication plans
The successful candidate will have solid experience in the development and delivery of internal communication of strategies, superior writing and editorial skills and the ability to produce high quality writing material for a wide range of audiences.
You will also have:
- Well- developed interpersonal skills with strong influencing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience managing CRM and online communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop positive business stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational skills, proven capability to implement initiatives and get things done
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
Fuji Xerox offers you the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects, we have a flexible work environment and our office is in North Ryde close to public transport.
Apply now and come and join a global company.
Advertised: 20 Apr 2017
Application close: 19 May 2017
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23